MXO’S PRIVACY NOTICE
The protection of your personal, information is very important for MXO Management México, S. de R. L. de C. V. (hereinafter “MXO”), therefore, this Privacy Notice, prepared in observance of Mexico’s Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Possession of Third Parties (Ley Federal De Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Los Particulares), is meant to inform you the kind of personal information we collect from You, how we use it, handle it and make use of it, and who we share it with.
1. Who is responsible for your Personal Information?
The Personal, and Financial information requested, are treated and used by MXO, located at Paseo de los Tamarindos 90, Torre II Piso 3, Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Alcaldía Cuajimalpa de Morelos, C.P. 05120, Mexico City and gives you notice that your personal information, including sensitive information, that currently or in the future may exist in our records, shall be treated and/or used by: MXO and/or its holding companies and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries and/or third parties that, due to the nature of their work or their roles are required to handle and/or use your personal information; for the purpose of complying with those obligations that result from the existing legal relation between yourself as owner of the personal information and the aforementioned companies.
MXO will be authorized to transfer the personal information that exists in its records to its holding companies, and/or affiliates and/or subsidiaries and even to third parties, foreign or nationals, except in the event the corresponding owners expressly manifest their opposition, pursuant to the provisions of the Law.
2. Which personal, financial and assets information do we collect from you?
As tenant, client, service provider or supplier we can request personal information, which may change depending on the circumstance, related to:
- Your name, address, date of birth.
- Your email and phone number.
- Information about your assets such as bank accounts, credits, personal and real, active and passive assets, among others.
- Information regarding your marital status, spouse and successors.
- Official documents that evidence your identity and the information that you’re declaring, (hard or electronic copy of your voting credential, passport or FM-3) or, in its case, legal representation of the owner (hard or electronic copy of power of attorney with handwritten signature of the Owner, the legal representative and their corresponding official IDs -voting credential, passport or FM-3).
- Your RFC and CURP.
3. What is your personal information being used for?
MXO collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide legal certainty to the actions that MXO carries out. Filing of records of any contractual relation.
- Prepare legal documents of your interest.
- To observe the applicable legal requirements.
- To verify the information you have given us.
- To comply with the provisions related to applicable laws in force and effect.
- We inform you that you may express your refusal for the handling of your Personal information, exercising your right to revoke at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sale or lease your Personal information. We inform you that we may transfer your Personal Information to national or international companies of the same corporate group, such as subsidiaries, affiliates, holding or controlled by MXO, as well as companies that help us to perform marketing studies, marketing segmentation, statistics, send suggestions, offers of our products.
In view or the foregoing, said persons shall not be able to use the information provided by MXO in a way different than the ones set forth in this Privacy Notice. These transfers of Personal Information shall be carried out with all the appropriate security measures, pursuant to the Law, its Regulations and the Privacy Notice Guidelines (hereinafter and jointly, the Legislation”).
Your Personal Information will be treated in accordance to the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, usefulness, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in terms of the Legislation. The confidentiality of your personal information will be kept, setting forth and keeping effectively the administrative, technical and physical security measures, to avoid its damage, loss, alteration, destruction, undue use, access or spread.
In case that a security breach takes place at any stage of the handling of Personal Information, MXO will make it publicly known, through the following website: https://mxocapital.com, so you can take the corresponding measures to safekeep your rights.
4. How can you limit the use or spread of your personal information?
You can limit the use and spread of your personal information by doing the following:
- Filing a request in person at our domicile addressed to Privacy MXO in this office.
- Sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
5. How to access, rectify, cancel or opposed to the handling of your personal information?
Exercising the access rights, rectification, cancelation and opposition or revocation of consent, may take place by presenting a written request at our domicile addressed to our data privacy department, or, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the understanding that once these information has been laid out in a legal document, purchase order, etc. You will not be able to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, being able to do so only with respect to the ones kept in the company’s record.
6. How to find out about changes regarding this data privacy notice?
This data privacy notice may be modified or updated for which we commit to keep you informed of said situation through one of the following ways.
- Our website: https://mxocapital.com.
- Email notifications: email@example.com.
- Through the first communication that we have with you after the modification.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our address at Paseo de Tamarindos 90, Torre II Piso 3, Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Alcaldía Cuajimalpa de Morelos, C.P. 05120, Ciudad de México.
- Teléfono (52) 5553-50-44-80.
Likewise, we place at your disposal copies of this privacy notice in our domiciles and in our web site https://mxocapital.com, “Privacy” section.
8. Before whom you may present your complaints about the undue use of your personal information??
If after having exercised your ARCO rights (Access Rectification, Cancelation Opposition) before MXO through the mechanism set forth in this Privacy Notice, you consider that the answer has been unsatisfactory or incomplete, or you believe that your right to personal data protection has been affected by any conduct or action on our side; or you have any evidence that while handling your personal information exists any violation of the provisions set forth in the Law, you may file the corresponding complaint before the INAI. For further information, please visit: www.inai.org.mx
Updates of the privacy notice: March 23, 2022.